Saturday, June 26, 2010

Livin' the good life!


 

My mom, Corey, Lyn, Ally, Mason, Kenny, Matt and I took the kids to the zoo today. They had such a blast! It was such a nice little family outing. It rained a bit but we didn't let it damper our day at all. We got to see all of the zoo and all the animals that were there. We got a couple cool flattened, designed pennies and a couple stuffed animals from the gift shop. After, we came home and the kids and I just relaxed for the rest of the day. We watched a couple movies and then the NCIS marathon. 

I just want to let everyone who reads my blog know that after a lot of time and a lot of thinking and discussing with Ryan. I have decided to start school. I am ready to do it. Which means that I will still get to do the one thing I love more than anything in the world, stay at home with my kids! I am going to do online classes for the next 4 years. And will come out with my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Psychology with a minor in behavior analysis.  I can't wait to start!



Kaley graduated from pre-school last week! I am so proud of her, she had only been doing preschool for 2.5 months and my baby rose above and caught up to the class. Since she has been out of pre-school, we have been working on cutting shapes and gluing them onto separate papers. We also have been working on her address, phone number and numbers. She is so smart, after I point out to her what she needs to do, it's like it automatically clicks and she does it. I can't wait to see what Kindergarten is going to do to improve her intelligence. 



All four generations. My grandma, mom, myself and my baby girl. 


Last night, I went out with some of my friends. At first I wasn't going to, didn't really feel like it but I really wanted to see everyone. I can't explain how much of a good night it ended up being! I am truly a very lucky girl. I have amazing friends here in New York and I have the best Navy wives as friends in Florida. I am so glad that I have had to weed through the bad seeds and see who people truly are through bad times in order to find the amazing people I have in my life!

3 readers thoughts:

Anonymous said...

i love you erica, im soo happy how close we've gotten over time. i hope it never changes.

Mikayla Lee said...

awwwww! my babies from another mother are growing up too fast!!!! :(

CassiopiaTheOnly said...

"Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Psychology with a minor in behavior analysis"


Dude. You are SO my kind of person.