Monday, August 23, 2010

Day One.



1. I love fall colors! I think they bring out my eyes and accent my skin best.

2. I love thunder storms. They relax me.
3. My favorite time of the year is spring. I love seeing the flowers bloom and trees start growing leaves. 

4. I was my husband's bully in elementary school! I met him in 4th grade. 
5. Before I got pregnant with my daughter, I was commitment-phobic. I wanted nothing to do with anything that was "responsible". But she changed everything<3

6. Keegan is the biggest Mama's Boy EVER and I love every second.
7. My husband has been in the Navy for 4 years now. Honestly when he first joined I wasn't too happy but I couldn't be happier or more proud of the sacrifices he has made for our family.

8. I am very OCD about certain things and I think my little man has inherited that from me.
9. I am overly obsessed with working out.

10. I would rather wear jeans and a hoodie then a skirt or dress.
11. I've encountered a lot of the wrong kind of friends over the course of the last two years but I have learned so much from having the wrong people in my life.

12. I don't regret anything. It has all shaped me into the person I am today.
13. My favorite color is sky blue. 

14. I love cooking. It's probably one of the easiest things in life that I get such pleasure out of doing.
15. I love designing things. Crafts, pictures, blankets, etc.

0 readers thoughts: