Friday, August 20, 2010

Long over due update!

I am deeply sorry for neglecting my blog for the last, oh I don't even know how many weeks. My amazing life has been one heck of a roller coaster lately and it's definitely been an interesting ride the last few months. The Hubs is quite close to coming home! I can not freakin' wait!!! 

So there was a lovely situation last week that occurred and I had to drive my happy butt straight down to Jax. My sister and I left at 12:30am and arrived in Jax at my Mik's house at 7:30pm. It was one heck of a drive, I am almost positive that my blood was damn near full of caffeine. I got to meet the beautiful little Delilah Mary FINALLY! I was over the moon excited and fell in love the second I laid eyes on her! Didn't let anyone take her from me for a good 30 minutes. Then my love Courtney came over with Zoe-Zoe! It was so great to see them both! Zoey got huge. Some parts of her personality remind me so much of Keegan when he was a year old. So precious! 

I attended the dilemma that caused me to have to rush down there, and was damn proud of myself for getting through it without flipping out, throwing up or hitting someone/thing haha. Had a girl's night with some of my ladies! Got to see Whitney and the kids. It was overall such a great trip. Ohhhhh yeah, and I found an amazing apartment! It is so nice to not have to worry about being surrounded by crazy ass navy wives on the base. Thank goodness the hubs and I decided we were done in housing. I don't know how much more I could have taken!

Now that all that is done, life in New York has been pleasant. I have been keeping to myself a lot lately and I kind of like it. It's been a while since I have let myself just hang out with me and get some stuff done and thought about. I have realized that myself as a person has grown so much since the beginning of this dreaded deployment. I have way more confidence in myself. Seeing as I can handle being a mom and dad of my precious babies, I can pay all the bills, get the car fix, get a military move together and organized, find an apartment, hold down a great job on top of the best job in the world (SAHM), make time for my family and friends. All with Hubs protecting our country. It has given me a great new outlook on life. Regardless of the things that have hurt me in my past, I am a strong woman who can and will do anything in her power to become a better person, mother, wife, daughter, sister and friend every day. 
I am happy to say that I will be returning to Jacksonville very shortly. I am not going to announce the day nor where I am moving to due to the fact that there are a few ladies out there who would love to know that information to keep things going. I have let go of their issues, I am not going to let their insecurities torture my family any longer. We don't deserve any of this and we never have. We are good people and we won't be participating in anything having to do with these sorts of people any more. Once their true colors are shown, they will be cut from our lives. 
Can't wait to see all of our friends in Florida very soon! And VERY VERY soon after our Sailor will be returning!! CAN'T FREAKIN" WAIT!!!

0 readers thoughts: