Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 12.

day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one


I actually found out about blogger because my friend Mikayla had made one a couple years ago. Her psycho neighbor was stalking her and harassing her through it and I made one because there had been a nasty comment left on one of her blogs and I wanted to respond to is and not be anonymous. But I currently have created and molded this one to being like my little area where I can vent, whine, cry, bitch, moan, groan, complain and go on and on about anything going on in my life or bugging me. It has helped me release a lot of things that I had held onto for too long, it has helped me shape and mold the person I was into who I am now. I've let go of a lot of things, made a lot of changes in my life with who is allowed into it, made a lot of personal changes about myself as a person and overall I am completely happy. Though I honestly thought I would blog more with my husband deployed but here I am, through the majority of the deployment I barely blogged at all and now towards the VERY end of it, I'm going all nutty over my blog. Haha :)

0 readers thoughts: