Friday, June 11, 2010

Days Go By.

So I haven't blogged in a while... Things have been crazy the last couple weeks and I didn't really know what to say. Not that I really had the time to sit and write. 

My mother in law passed away on May 21, 2010. It has been so devastating to deal with. Luckily, the Navy, the USS Klakring and DET 10 and the Red Cross got my husband home where he belongs during this time in our lives. I am so very grateful to everyone who had a hand in helping him get here, talking with him before he got here and being there for me. The support that I received alone during this time has assured me that there are still good people out there that genuinely care. 

On another note, I have been very sick for the last week and a half to two weeks. Sometimes it is at bay but most days its not. I have been too chicken to go get checked out because I have a gut feeling that it's not good. So I have been putting it off. But no more, I have an appointment on Tuesday afternoon. 
There were months and months of this past year that I thought were the worst times of my life. Devastating things, ridiculous people starting crap, etc etc. All of that is a cake walk compared to what has unfolded lately. All I have to say is do your very best to let the people you love know how you feel before it's too late. 

By the way, to the people who used to be "friends" of mine, don't contact me again. Especially while my family and myself have suffered such a loss. I have nothing to say to you but to leave me alone. You have caused enough damage.

0 readers thoughts: