Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Update.

Wow. I haven't blogged in forever. Lately I just don't even know what to say anymore.There's so much going on, but not too much I really feel I can say about any of it. Christmas is coming up a lot faster than I expected. The last few Christmas' have been really hard on me. Due to Keegan not being with us and being so sick on his first Christmas. Last year it was really nice being together as a family. But that painful memory was still there. This year, my mother for
in law isn't here anymore. I almost feel empty when I think about it. Lately, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Being so far away from family makes me really sad, almost to the point where I can't enjoy the holidays as much as I know I can. I can't wait til next year when we are back home. I have truly cherished this experience in this military life but I am so ready to be back home with my family and friends. To be away from all the problems that have happened here. To be around people that I've known for years upon years. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't stay when I was up there. But I know in the long run, us being together as a family we all will be better off.

Haven't really been up to too much. Just working all the time. When I'm not working, I spend all my time with my family. I feel like I don't get any time with them and the little time I do, I don't really want to go anywhere to see anyone else. It kinda sucks sometimes but to me it's worth it. Don't really see anyone else though. Sometimes it's not a bad thing but other times it gets pretty lonely. But I'll be fine. We've only got about 6 more months left here and then we head back to NY.


0 readers thoughts: