Monday, June 20, 2011

....

I've been hurt a lot in my life. I've done my share of hurting others as well. I know I've made mistakes in my life. I figured a few months ago when I finally admitted my depression that I would get better soon. I'd be back to being happy as soon as my head was clear. It's been four months. Four months of this never ending depression. That never goes away. I can feel my heart aching and breaking. It feels like there's a hole that's not supposed to be there. Like nothing can patch up this break. I'm so tired of feeling broken. I'm so tired of hurting. I'm tired of crying. But I am broken, I am hurting. And it seems like anytime I find something to bring out some happiness it gets ripped out of my hands. And there's nothing I can do to stop it. I'm ready to stop feeling like I'm breaking inside. I'm ready to stop feeling so hollow, cold. I don't want to be broken anymore.

0 readers thoughts: