Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things that make me smile

A friend of mine did this and I thought it was a great idea. So here goes!

Things that make me smile!

This little girl and her amazing personality. Her constant need to learn new things.
This little boy who is totally 150% a mamas boy. Who is learning new things everyday and always does anything to make people smile
All the love that has grown between my husband and I since we said "I do" on the 3 year anniversary of our first date!Ah. Mt Dew. This crap brings me so much joy when
I can just grab a cold can and sip on it. Sunset on the ocean. When the day is coming to an end. I love watching it because of the pure beauty.

The feel of fresh air coming through an open window is pure bliss.Driving with the windows down and the radio blaring. Self explanatory.

0 readers thoughts: