Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time really flies.

Friday is my last day of work here in Florida. I'm sad to see it go, I have very much enjoyed working for the last couple months. It has kept me busy and occupied a lot of my time during a lot of stressful situations that I have been in over the last few months. I am looking forward to staying home with my kids again though. I feel like I've missed out on being able to be around them constantly and just hang out at home. Also I am looking forward to having some free time to hang out with my friends before I go to NY for a few months.

I am really excited to go home and see my family and friends. I miss them all very much. Since I have been here in Florida, it has pretty much been non stop problems and bad situations. Granted I am not saying that I have not been to blame in some situations. But enough is enough. I am really anxious to be home, where everything I know is at my finger tips, to be away from the problems that seem to come with this base. I will definitely miss my friends while I am gone, but I won't be gone too long. I need a break though. With my husband leaving for the first time, I am already feeling overwhelmed and sad. I know I signed up for this life when I married him and I am supporting him just like I said I would. I just can't help but feel selfish, it just feels like time has sped up since we found out he was leaving. I feel like I have no time left with him because the time has already gone by so fast.

0 readers thoughts: