Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy Bee

Today, I woke up feeling better than I have felt in the last week. I have so much to get done today and I am hoping to get it done before dinner time. I have to get my husbands car towed back to my house from the repair shop that is trying to screw us, I have to get stuff for the baby shower, go take a look at the stores to figure out what I'm getting her for her present, and hopefully if I have enough time I want to swing by the AT&T store to see about getting my new phone.

Since my husband left, I have been in the laziest moods. I don't want to do anything but I know that I have a lot of things I have to get done. I am moving in a couple months and desperately need to start going through our stuff and deciding what I'm keeping and what I'm getting rid of. I also really need to make a doctors appointment for the abdominal pains that I have been getting. They're more frequent than they have been before. 6 or so months ago my doctor told me that he thinks I have peptic ulcers and that I needed to get an upper GI done. I called and called and called to make an appointment, no one ever returned my phone calls. Time passed and I got sick of calling and the pain went away. I am kicking myself in the butt now for the fact that I stopped calling because maybe I'd be on something that would make them go away but I didn't. Can't change the past, so now that I know that these pains apparently are not going away, I'll keep on top of the lovely radiology department at the naval hospital.

So wish me luck in getting everything I need to accomplish today done! Hopefully I will be able to have time to relax from the busy day later on!

2 readers thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting all your to do list conquered! I had a lot to do today, too since Blake left me the car-but I spent my morning chatting away with a friend, lol. Ooops! I know how those lazy moods can affect you. It always takes me a few days to get myself in gear when Blake leaves.

Erica said...

I got most of the stuff done. But they can't get the car back until the morning. They had like 4 people needing tows before me and if I had told them to bring me the car, it wouldn't have gotten here until like 10pm or so. So they're bringing it first thing in the morning. I hope that I'm over my hump of being lazy since Ryan left.