Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Award.




Thought this was right up my alley, given my new positive outlook on life. Thanks Kandid Kelli and Whit!! I love reading their blogs and I bet you would to! Anyway, here's the game and the rules!
 
 
1. Copy and paste the award.
2. Link to the person who sent it to you.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Nominate other bloggers and stop by their blogs to let them know.
 
 
 
1. My Babies. They truly are the best thing that has ever happened to me. They both are the reason my heart beats every day. I couldn't survive without them.
 
2. My Husband. He is the most amazing man. We have had a hell of a ride the last 6 years and we are still standing together, stronger than ever. He's the only man in the world that can handle me!

3. My Friends. They all are amazing in their own different ways. I love being with my girls. I have such an amazing supportive group of friends, I am truly lucky!
 
4. Mt. Dew. I don't think anyone would want to be around me if I wasn't able to have a Mt. Dew for a whole day. I'm completely addicted.

5. Blogging. Blogging has helped me grow in so many ways. It's my little area to escape and get the 10,000 thoughts constantly in my head. I love being able to write about the things I have been through and how it is helping me grow as a person.
 
6. The Beach. I am completely infatuated with the beach. Doesn't matter if it's day or night, I love being by the ocean!

7. History. I am a huge history buff. Any kind of history, doesn't matter. If it has happened in the past, I will read it, research it, and love it.
 
8. Science and Nature. My ultimate dream career. I love learning new things about the Earth, land, oceans, animals. I would be the happiest person in the world to sit around all day and watch "How The Earth Was Made."

9. Shopping. I am Erica, I am a shopaholic!
 
10. Photography. I may not be the best with a camera, but there is nothing better than taking insane amounts of pictures. Whether it be of my kids, husband, family, friends or myself.... I love it!

0 readers thoughts: