Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Peace and Serenity.

I picked my dad up from the airport this afternoon. It's really great seeing him and having him here. The kids were over the moon that Papa was here to see them! We spent the afternoon catching up and getting the house ready for the big move. It's a sad time, especially because the time is going so fast. I don't want him to go, but I have to let him go. It will definitely be a learning experience for the both of us. And I am glad that I will be going to see my family, Ryan's family and my friends in New York. I am going to miss my friends in Florida like crazy while I'm gone! Things have changed so much since the last time I was home. It's as if I am a completely different person. I have grown so much and I have such a better out look on life and what my purpose here is. 

For a long time I was a horrible person and now that I have let go of the demon that lived inside me, I have become so much happier. I like who I am for a change. Yeah I have my days where everything isn't amazing, but the majority of the time I am in good spirits. I don't harbor any ill feelings towards people, I have found my place where I can forgive past hurts. Everything happens for a reason, every person we encounter is put in our lives for a purpose. We get hurt because we need to learn and grow as people. But in the end, we all have our differences but we are all people. We all have feelings and we all react to different situations, differently.  
Friendships fall apart either to have better ones form or for people to realize the error of their ways. I am glad that I have been through everything that has happened in my life. I wouldn't be the person I am today. Nor would I have the ability to help people on a vast variety of problems. And I also wouldn't have learned everything from everything I have been tested upon. I'm not overly religious or anything, but I agree that God or whoever is in control of this crazy world, wouldn't give me more than I can handle. He wouldn't put things on my plate that I couldn't work through.

I am glad that I have ended some problems and that it has come to a mutual ending. I am also glad that some things have been hashed out and talked about, laid out on the table and ended. It's nice to have everything off my chest. To not wonder what would have happened if I had said what I wanted to say. 
Now hopefully I am off to take my insomniac ass to bed. Have a busy busy day tomorrow! Babysitting for Court for a bit, beach, packing and cleaning and hopefully off to Andrea's with Whit! Goodnight loves! <3

0 readers thoughts: