Friday, April 16, 2010

Make Me Better

Found this on my friend Mandy's blog. Thought it would be nice to do!




Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:


1 - I miss you so much. It's been so hard since you left, I can't believe that there is still months before we will see each other again. I wish before you left, I could have slowed time down to be with you for longer. I love you, forever.

2 - You have been there with me through everything. Never judged me, or criticized me. You always knew that I am a good person, regardless of the stupid things I decide or say. Thank you for being my best friend. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't had you in my life for the last almost 12 years.

3 - Thank you for knowing that I am a good person. Thank you for forgiving me when I didn't deserve your forgiveness. We have had a rocky couple years, been through a lot, caused fights, drama, hurt and pain. But regardless, you stuck to your guns and in your own way stood by my side. You were the only person I could count on during the hardest time of my life. I will never ever ever forget that. And since then you have been the best friend I could have asked for. Never doubting me or my word. Standing besides me with 100% loyalty. You are such a good person.

4 - I don't know how or why things happened. It's been so long now that it doesn't matter. You hurt me, severely. You never gave me a chance to show you who I was. You were too selfish and absorbed in your self to remember that I cared about you. I hope some day you will realize how much I cared and not make the same mistake you made with me again.

5 - I wish you had wanted me in your life. Growing up with out you, was so hard. I blamed everyone but you for you always lying and breaking your promises to me. I held you on a pedestal and you couldn't have cared less. Why can you take care of somebody else's kid but you can't take care of your own? Does that make any sense to you? I am your blood and you probably couldn't care less if I died tomorrow. You were never there when I needed you.

6 - Get over yourself. You may be "pretty" but you are very ugly inside. Take a good look around at how you treat people and make some changes before you lose everyone in your life.

7 - Stop being so damn insecure!!! You have a great life, and a great little family. Stop acting crazy and pushing everything you love away.

8 - You two are the best things to ever happen to me. You are the reason my heart beats, the reason I breath, the reason I wake up every day. You changed my life in ways you couldn't even imagine. Everyday, being with you two is the best gift I could ever ask for. Thank you for being so wonderful. I love you with every cell in my body.

9 - Thank you for everything.





Eight things about yourself:

1 - I am the most scatterbrained person I have ever met.

2 - I am constantly trying to make my life better for my babies.

3 - I don't need to have people in my life anymore, I want people in my life.

4 - I am a shorty. :)

5 - I like cooking, baking, decorating, exercising, tanning.

6 - I am trying to let go of grudges and forgive people.

7 - I am insanely stubborn.

8 - I like to stay in my bubble. Much safer for me.





Seven things that cross your mind a lot:

1 - My kids.

2 - Getting rid of my baby fat in my belly.

3 - My husband.

4 - Shopping.

5 - Making myself a better person.

6 - Why bad things happen to good people.

7 - Forgiving people.





Six things you wish you hadn't done:

1 - I hadn't dropped out of college when I had my complications.

2 - Stopped doing ballet.

3 - Blamed myself for bad things that happened.

4 - Made myself so negative/drama loving/selfish/nasty/etc

5 - Smoked pot.

6 - Allowing myself to forget about others and become obsessed with my problems.



Five Things You Always Have W/You:

1- Kaley and Keegan

2- Cell phone.

3- Music.

4- Clothes :)

5- Mt Dew



Four Bad Habits:

1- Holding grudges.

2- Not exercising.

3- Lack motivation

4- Judging people.


Three Favorite Memories:

1 - They day Kaley was born

2 - The day Keegan was born.

3 - Our wedding!




Two things you want to do before you die...

1 - Travel the country/world

2 - Make money doing something I love.





One Confession:

1 -I have laundry that I haven't put away in two days. :D

2 readers thoughts:

Mikayla Lee said...

you whore! you made me cry :(

Erica said...

Ahhh. I'm glad I succeeded at my job of making my preggo bff overly emotional! You figured out which one was to you then I suppose?! :) I <3 U!