Monday, April 12, 2010

New York.

So it's been a bit since I actually did an update. I am not living in Florida for the time being. Up in New York while my husband is deployed. It's been nice being around my family and my friends, especially the ones I don't get to see too often. I do miss my girls in Florida like crazy. We've got a week down on the deployment though it feels like it's been a year already. Don't really know how some people say that the time flies because it's been dragging like crazy. 
There's been a few days that have been pretty low, but I have been trying to not let it get to me too much. Trying to stay positive. I am glad that I decided to move up to NY cause with how I've been feeling lately, I'm not sure I would have been able to function properly in Florida. Either that or I would have just flipped out on someone who didn't deserve it or someone who did haha. I am doing good during the day, just at night when the kids go to bed is when I get upset. I guess it's the lack of company that bothers me and the fact that I can't just talk to my hubby.

There's been some issues bugging me and I rely on my trusty blog to let me vent/express my thoughts without being judged.... But I don't understand how some women are so insecure with their relationship with their SO that they have to constantly start fights/arguments about something that isn't going to happen. In my opinion, that would only push their SO farther away, piss them off or make them not want to be with you because of how bat shit crazy you are!  I don't understand how some relationships survive with such distrust and lack of faith. I know I have made my mistakes, just like everyone else, but that doesn't mean that I am a bad person or friend. I would never intentionally hurt someone just because I can. I am happy and I am confident enough with who I am and where I've been to know what actions I will or won't do. And my husband knows too. We trust each other, I don't believe you can love someone without trusting them. So I don't understand how ALL sorts of women can live like that. Just somethings I have noticed a lot since kinda stepping away from the life I used to live, is how many people truly don't trust their spouse. I don't understand it for the life of me!

My Kaley started school today! I'm so happy but yet so sad. She's grown so much and so quickly. Sometimes I find myself wondering where the heck my baby girl went!! I go to pick her up in an hour and 20 minutes. Today is a short day where all the classes are together because they have their class and individual pictures today. Then Wednesday she's back to the 1:00 - 3:30 class time. Why must time go so quickly with children? My little girl is old enough to go to school (well in NY, not in stupid FL) and my baby is going to be 2 soon!!!! UGHHH!!!!

That's all for now :)  

1 readers thoughts:

Mikayla Lee said...

i love you <3