Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yay

I am sick today. Horrible headache and sore throat but other then that, I made up with two friends the last few days. It makes me really happy that some women that I have been friends with are capable of forgiving and growing and moving on. Thankfully, I have realized a lot about what I want in life and so have they. It makes me feel really good that there are good people out there that I can enjoy spending time with and not have to meet any stupid standards. I like being me and I like people who like the fact that I am me. 

On that note, things in New York are going pretty well. I'm getting together with a couple friends from the old crew this weekend and I'm super excited! Going to go out and have some drinks. I'm so looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend! 

0 readers thoughts: