Monday, May 3, 2010

Grateful

What makes you appreciate the fact that you wake up every morning? For me, I appreciate that I get to spend another day loving my beautiful babies. I am grateful that I have such a wonderful husband who loves me for who I am. I have an amazing family and the best friends  a girl could ask for. 









I have realized even though bad things happen. People get hurt, sad, angry, but at the end of the day I have some amazing things to be thankful for. This weekend was one that truly tested my strength. It wasn't a good weekend but sitting down thinking about it, I should have kept the positive things in my life in mind through the bad times.

I recently started talking to someone I never thought I would ever talk with. I truly enjoy talking with her. I never thought that we would get a long as well as we do or that we would have so much in common with each other. It's kind of ironic that something bad happens, and she's the first person that pops into my head that I want to bitch and complain to. Life is funny that way though. And I'm really looking forward to growing a stronger friendship with her and helping each other through lifes daily struggles.

1 readers thoughts:

Ashleigh said...

I'm grateful for the baby kickin' in my belly and the man I am lucky enough to call my husband :) Thanks for the post :)