Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Me.

I may not be the best person in the world. I have made my mistakes, just like everyone else has. I am a good person and I'm tired of feeling like I am not. Just because you don't like something I have done or something you think I have done doesn't give you the right to judge me. On top of being a Navy Wife, I am a full time mother, employee, wife, daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, aunt and friend. I am more than my mistakes. The higher majority of people barely know anything about me. But if you did, you would know that I would do anything for the people I care about, I am the most loyal friend I can be, I would give you a kidney if you needed it. I love helping people, I am very smart and excellent at giving advice, I think things through and don't decide on things until I see a clear picture into the future. I love taking walks and chatting about nothing and everything. I love music, movies, shopping and the beach. Laughing is my favorite thing to do aside from being with my amazing children.

If you don't like me, I honestly don't really care. I'm sure you feel you have your reasons, but at least make it a good one.

0 readers thoughts: